Friday, September 10, 2010

Baberoos: A cheaper alternative to Trumpettes

My great find: Baberoos
I managed to get some trumpette toos socks at Target for Miss baby a few months ago on clearance. I really hoped that Target would restock them but it looks like they are not going to carry them anymore :-(
The sock were so cute, good quality and stayed on well. For anyone who hasn't seen them they look like your little one is wearing socks and shoes but it is really only a sock!

This past week I looked online for Trumpettes and discovered they are around $25 for 6 pairs. It's a bit hard to justify that price when I regularily find that one has disapeared.

Today I was in the Pleasant Hills Marshalls looking for Homewares for the new apartment (didn't find anything). What I did find was Baberoos Organic cotton socks which are very similar. According to the label these usually retail at $10 for 4 pairs but they were $6.99 at Marshalls.
I got the mary jane style but there were also a variety of ballerina slipper styles and Boy designs.

Looks like target are carrying the Trumpette Toos (3 pr for $8.00) online only & the Baberoos (4pr for $10)

Trumpette Toos

No comments:

Post a Comment