Monday, September 27, 2010

Jet Blue Flight -good service, good value


So we are on Vacation in SoCal this week. After the usual flight searches on my faithful friend priceline we ended up with a Jet Blue flight into Long beach. I had never flown them before but I was willing to try if it meant we could avoid the crowds at LAX. The deal I got was awesome -just under $900 dollars for two return tickets and a 10 day minivan rental.
The recent Jet blue Flight attendent drama came after my booking. Rather than be put off, I was secretly hoping to get the guy on our flight. Ok so not the most P.C way of dealing with the passengers but anyone who as worked in customer service has felt like that right?

So anyway everyone from Check-in, to gate check and Flight crew were great. There was lots of leg room, leather seats and monitors in all the head rests. The flight was only an hour so we didnt get to watch alot of the direct TV channels but it was a god-send for keepig Miss 4 busy. Thankfully Miss baby slept most of the way and I could enjoy my drink and cookies (yes they still serve food and don't charge for bag checking!).
Miss 4 loved her little juice and the wings the flight attendant gave her.
So overall I was very impressed and hope to have a similar experience when we return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment